We are in the midst of an accelerated digital revolution. Hybrid work is here to stay. And it’s creating a pivotal moment for diversity and inclusion. This new era of hybrid work will create an unprecedented opportunity for people to participate—at scale—beyond the four walls of an office.
Watch this video to hear Cisco Chief Inclusion and Collaboration Officer Shari Slate and Senior Director People Experience Gianpaolo Barozzi share how Cisco is using its collaboration platform in transformational new ways to:
- Ensure diversity and inclusion are at the center of hybrid work
- Empower equal experiences for everyone—regardless of how, when, and where they work
- Create more empathic collaboration experiences
- Reduce stress, burnout, and meeting fatigue
- Provide teams, team leaders, and individuals with insights into how they are collaborating and connecting with each other in real time
Our hybrid world looks brighter and brighter, together.